In this guide
Learn how to directly schedule events from your calendar without using Meeting Links.
- On the upper left hand side of your dashboard, click Schedule Meeting and select Direct Scheduling. You may also click and drag anywhere on your calendar or use the keyboard shortcut (CMD/CTRL + S) to do the same.
2. Input the necessary details for your event.
- Title of the Meeting
- Date & Time to be scheduled
- Web Conferencing Tool
- Additional guests (Optional)
- Location (Optional)
- Note (Optional)
3. Upon clicking Schedule meeting, MeetBit will create the event in your chosen calendar and send all necessary invites.
To reschedule this meeting, you or any of your guests can click the reschedule link included in the body of your event.